Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection Arrives On Switch This Month
Two in one.
Publisher PQube has finally confirmed a release date for its double pack of Pokémon-inspired adventures, Nexomon and Nexomon: Extinction.
The Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection will be coming to the Switch on 26th August, Gematsu reports. We already know the package comes with both games bundled together, alongside some new and rare creatures to collect, but these will be included in the first game's post-game content!
Pokémon clones have really been hitting the mark on Switch lately, and this double pack — of which you can already buy both games separately — brings two of the most well-known together.
Here's a summary of the upcoming collection from PQube, as well as details of three of the new Nexomon — Prismazor, Carnagrius, and Jeeta.
Return once again to classic monster catching and experience the complete Nexomon story with two epic adventures in one!
- Battle and Tame Hundreds of Nexomon – With more than 600 Nexomon from nine elemental types to discover through wild encounters and level-based evolution, creating a team that matches your playstyle is effortless.
- Explore a Vast and Varied World – From freezing tundra and arid desert to dense forest and gorgeous beaches, the world of Nexomon is expansive and varied.
- Make New Friends and Battle Evil Foes – A hero is nothing without friends at their side and adversaries attempting to thwart their every move! Nexomon boasts an extensive roster of unique characters and narrative twists in a world-spanning story of good vs evil.
- Become a Nexomon Grandmaster – Go from humble beginnings with a wide array of starter Nexomon to building the ultimate team. Battle your way to victory to save the world!
From unknown sources, we have heard that there have been some new Nexomon spotted in the wild. Keep an eye out for these new, extremely rare Nexomon in Nexomon‘s upcoming post-game content—which will be included in Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection!
- Prismazor – A wildly popular plant Nexomon in the Nexomon community and even won a popularity contest among tamers. It not only looks impressive but also battles with incredible skill. This Nexomon is an all-rounder, and it is proven to be the go-to Nexomon for most experienced tamers.
- Carnagrius – Carnagrius are not particularly fond of humans. A long time ago, humans destroyed their natural habitat making them very cautious of tamers. Although it is tough to earn a Carnagrius trust, once a tamer achieves this feat, they become inseparable.
- Jeeta – Jeeta is the fastest Nexomon to date. Not a single Nexomon comes even close to matching its full speed. Jeeta uses its electrified nervous system to jumpstart its muscles like no other Nexomon. You won’t even see it coming.
Nexomon + Nexomon: Extinction: Complete Collection will be available both physically and on the Switch eShop from 26th August.
Read the full article on nintendolife.com